Safety & Security
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cheras, Kuala Lumpur22 Oct 2021 to 31 Jan 2022
- Carrying out the safety and security responsibilities as directed
- Adhering to direction from Senior Security Assistant and Higher Ranking Officer at all times
- Reporting emergencies to the Senior Security Assistant and promptly taking the necessary actions during any emergencies, incidences, criminal activities, pickets, riots, sabotages, civil threats and etc.
- Patrolling the designated routes/ locations or such other routes is determined from time to time.
- Directing the smooth flow of traffic during peak hours and emergencies as well as dealing with errant motorists and illegal parking.
- Immediately reporting to Senior Security Assistant of any mechanical & electrical faults or damage as well as leaking water pipes, gas leaks, lift malfunctions (where applicable), fire, etc.
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting to Senior Security Assistants on construction and vicinity maintenance/ upgrade works i.e. working hours and nature of work, noise level, etc.
- As and when required by the Management and any relevant Ad-Hoc / Admin Task