Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cheras, Kuala Lumpur19 Aug 2022 to 31 Dec 2022
- Support the organization within every area of Customer Service
- To handle and manage the customer service team and concierge
- Attend to queries and feedback from customers and tenants
- Assist the Supervisor in processing Customer’s requests, providing customers with feedback or necessary information, ensuring that the customer’s problem is solved or request is fulfilled
- Assist the Operations team in matters related to the cleanliness and safety of the premises, and daily control of stocks’ inventories for counter equipment.
- Support the Marketing department in all promotional activities / campaigns / events including event set-up, redemption, inquiries, and feedback.
- As and when required by the Management and any relevant Ad-Hoc / Admin Task
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Creativity and interpersonal skills
- Measurement and Analytical
- Social Media
- Community relations
- Client Engagement
- Candidate must possess at least SPM , Diploma or higher educational that equivalent.
- Any professional certificate or courses attended for Public Relation or Mass Communications, Hotel Management or Customer Service.
- 1-3 years of experience