Event & Casual Leasing
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur2 Mar 2022 to 31 Mar 2022
- To assist the manager in ensuring that the monthly income target is achieved through profitable rental of event space, accessory parcels, and any other available revenues.
- To source for suitable and relevant external parties in all aspects of casual leasing that are in-line with the Mall’s Brand Values.
- To plan, source and execute thematic promotion space based on selected Marketing Campaigns.
- Manage & compile data on all activities to ensure the highest possible occupancy with good yields.
- Day to day responsibility for all marketing communications for the mall, to the customers, and the retailer (stakeholder).
- To utilize CAPEX budget to plan, source, and ordering of related materials for development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 2 positions available (Senior Executive/Executive)
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Creative and Innovative
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Skills
- Client Engagement