- To plan, execute and coordinate a variety of marketing, promotion and thematic events to draw shopper traffic in the specific month(s) as assigned.
- Create, manage, monitor, innovate and enhance the Company’s website, all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and contents are up to date, accurate and relevant to create brand awareness online
- Assist in rolling out new campaign/partnership projects over multiple channels such as onsite, newsletter, social media, paid media and mobile
- Assist in drafting brand aligned copy, write-up and copywriting for collaterals
- Manage the production of marketing materials, posters, flyers, bunting etc
- To manage and ensure information between mall with media and general public is timely, accurate and reinforces the mall’s brand identity and positioning.
- To establish and maintain good network of contacts with tenants, government agencies, and tourism related bodies, charity/volunteer organizations, corporate organizations, etc.
- To ensure timely and proper response when addressing feedback from shoppers via Social Media and Concierge Counter.
- To ensure regular communication with Tenants on Mall Initiatives
- Ad-Hoc, Administrative tasks as and when required by the Management
- Minimum Diploma qualifications in Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Good team player with ability to work effectively in a cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude and highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently.
- Creative and Innovative
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Skills
- Client Engagement
What you can expect/ Culture
Putting people first is one of our principles- our co-workers are important to us. It is our goal to hire passionate talents for every position.
We focus on career development, pursuit of work-life integration, and keeping our co-workers engaged. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun and vibrant environment, come apply and join our team.