While Santa's away, the reindeers have come to play. Visit #MyTOWNKL to experience larger-than-life deer-corations full of Christmas sparkle that are sure to a-maze you and your loved ones! Be sure not to miss out on our exclusive gifts when you shop! The following are the details on the redemption tier:
- Tier 1: Spend RM50 in a single receipt to redeem ONE (1) set of Exclusive Christmas Greeting Card.
- Tier 2: Spend RM350 in maximum 3 receipts to redeem ONE (1) set of Scented Candles.
MyTOWN ‘Endeering Christmas’ Redemption 2020 (02 December 2020 onwards)
Terms and Conditions
- The Redemption is open to all shoppers aged 18 and above except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Redemption, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Redemption made by the Management.
- The Redemption can be made at Concierge, Ground Floor, MyTOWN Shopping Centre by presenting original receipts with purchase at MyTOWN Shopping Centre. Any handwritten receipts will not be acceptable.
- Redemption mechanics: from 2 Dec onwards (excluding IKEA, Village Grocer, Celebrity Fitness, bill payment, money changer, pop-up store, push cart and any roadshows)
- Redemption Tier 1 – Spend RM50 in a single receipt to redeem ONE (1) set of Exclusive Christmas Greeting Card.
- Redemption Tier 2 – Spend RM350 in maximum 3 receipts to redeem ONE (1) set of Scented Candles.
- The Redemption items is limited to ONE (1) redemption per customer per day.
- The Redemption is subject to first come first serve basis and while stocks last.
- The scented candles come in varieties and are not allowed for exchange.
- The Redemption items are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Redemption entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Redemption items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Redemption items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any Redemption items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the Redemption items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the Redemption items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.