Colours of Togetherness
Digital Creative Art Contest16 Aug 2021 to 30 Sep 2021
- Entries will be judged equally based on:
- Category (A1) & (A2)
- Use of Media (technique, choice of medium) 50%
- Colour Scheme 30%
- Overall presentation 20%
- Category B & C
- Use of Media (technique, choice of medium) 30%
- Composition and design of added elements 30%
- Colour Scheme 20%
- Overall presentation 20%
- Total scores will be the sum of total LIKES on microsite and total marks given by judges. Judges' decision is final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- The Contest is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre age 7 years old and above (“Participants”). Participants below the age of 18 years old shall obtain consent from their respective parents/legal guardian prior to the participation.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants and/or the parents/legal guardian agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Contest made by the Management.
- Cash vouchers prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Contest entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- Entries that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material should not be submitted and the Organiser reserves the right to remove or demand the Eligible Participant to remove such entry at any time in the Organiser's sole discretion.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated prizes or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the prizes with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any prizes shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image/artwork, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the prizes, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any prizes is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the prizes shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prizes, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes