Grab Lucky Gold Ingots 🐰29 Dec 2022 to 29 Jan 2023
Looking for some lucky treats? 🧧🍊 Try out our "Grab Lucky Gold Ingots" game, and redeem awesome rewards! All you have to do is hit a minimum of 2,500 points to get a prize... The higher your points, the better the rewards! Here's how to participate:
Step 1: Play our Grab Lucky Gold Ingots Game here: https://mytownkl.com.my/games
Step 2: Screenshot your score with minimum of 2,500 points
Step 3: Fill up Google form and redeem your reward from the concierge counter!
Hurry on down to #MyTOWNKL to get your hands on these exclusive rewards, limited stocks available!
- The Redemption is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre and 18 years old and above, except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Redemption, the participant agrees to be bounded by this terms and conditions, and any rules and regulations of the Redemption made by the Management.
- Redemption rules:
- Redemption can be made at Concierge, Ground Floor, MyTOWN Shopping Centre during operation hours: 10am – 10pm
- Shoppers are required to submit their details via Google Form at the Concierge Counter with MANDATORY scoreboard screenshot as proof.
- A minimum of 2,500 gaming points is required for Redemption entitlement.
- Redemption is limited to ONE (1) PER CUSTOMER throughout the Redemption Period.
- Redemption is on first come first serve basis, subject to the Redemption item’s availability during the Redemption Period. Selection of design is not allowed.
- The Redemption items are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stock last.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Redemption entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Redemption items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Redemption items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any Redemption items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the Redemption items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the Redemption items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes