Too all the Spider-Man fans! Redeem this exclusive Funko Pop! Marvel: Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse figurines, while stocks last!
Limited to only 100 units, with starting points of 850!
How it works:
Step 1: Download MyTOWNKL App and register your details
Step 2: Start accummulate points by spending at any tenant's outlet
Step 3: Redeem your desired figurines with the accumulated points from concierge counter.
Other T&Cs apply.
Don't miss out to join the exclusive activities that we have curated just for you during this period of time!
- Redemption can be made at MyTOWN Shopping Centre during operation hours: 10am- 10pm.
- MyTOWN App Member: Spend and collect points using MyTOWNKL App at MyTOWN Shopping Centre. Present the total require points from purchases that has been accumulated for redemption.
- Redemption must be made by presenting e-voucher from MyTOWNKL App.
- This e-voucher redemption is based on first come, first serve basis, or while stocks last.
- This e-voucher is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another member. Points will be deducted once the voucher is downloaded and points will not be refundable or exchangeable for other item (s) if redemption does not take place.
- This e-voucher is only redeemable at Concierge counter, Ground floor, MyTOWNKL.
- Points accumulation must be made by presenting ORIGINAL RECEIPT from any purchases made at MyTOWN Shopping Centre on the same day and open for all outlet’s receipt (excluding Celebrity Fitness, money changer, bill payment, pre-paid reload services, pop up stores, and kiosks or any roadshows).
- Any HAND-WRITTEN or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT RECEIPTS / SLIPS will not be acceptable.
- Each redemption item is limited to ONE (1) REDEMPTION PER CUSTOMER throughout the campaign.
- The Redemption is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre and 18 years old and above, except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Redemption, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Redemption made by the Management.
- Redemption is on first come first serve basis, subject to the Redemption item’s availability during the Redemption Period. Selection of gift design is not allowed.
- The Redemption items are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stock last.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Redemption entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Redemption items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Redemption items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any Redemption items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the Redemption items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the Redemption items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential i. unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such change