Download the tickets in advanced and watch the latest blockbuster movie, EXCLUSIVELY with MyTOWNKL! Redeem your movie ticket via MyTOWNKL App with only 200 points for TWO tickets.
Insufficient points to redeem your movie ticket? 😱 Well, we have good news for you! You can now transfer points between your friends and family, so don’t worry… Through a simple transfer, now everyone can redeem their tickets!
Additionally, we will be rewarding 5 lucky winners with exclusive merchandise & popcorn combo to compliment your movie experience 🍿🥤🎬
Don’t have the MyTOWNKL App yet? Hurry and don’t miss out! Download it here: http://onelink.to/mytown
Movie: Thor: Love and Thunder
Date : 23 July 2022, Saturday
Time : 3.30pm
Venue : GSC, Level 3
- Download and register as member on MyTOWNKL Apps.
- Use 200 points accumulated in the MyTOWNKL Apps to redeem the ticket, each e-voucher is only applicable to download ONCE (1) per customer for two (2) seats per redemption, either 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
- Redemption is on first come first serve basis, upon 107 full-seats ticket are downloaded.
- Shoppers are required to PRESENT THE SUCCESSFUL TICKET DOWNLOAD ON MyTOWNKL APP before entering GSC hall for the movie.
- Free seating for the movie, based on first come first based.
- Participated shoppers are entitled for the FIVE (5) Exclusive merchandises and popcorn combo lucky draw, Management to contact the lucky winners.
General Terms & Conditons:
- The redemption is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre and 13 years old and above. Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old.
- By participating in the Redemption, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Redemption made by the Management.
- Points can be collected at Concierge counter, Ground floor, or at any participating outlets with MyTOWNKL Rewards Program.
- The downloaded ticket is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another member. Points will be deducted once the ticket is downloaded, and points will not be refundable or exchangeable for other item (s) if participation does not take place.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Redemption entry that does not fulfill the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated Redemption items or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the Redemption items with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any Redemption items shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the Redemption items, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the Redemption items shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential losses) which the participant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such change