We want to give you something special! Rate our Ideal-Fitri Raya campaign and get instant FREEBIES from us. 🎁
3 simple steps to get FREEBIES:
1. Find the QR code that mention "Let's UNDI-verse!" at any display in MyTOWNKL and get your phone to scan QR code🤳🏻
2. Answers simple questions and submit your rating. ✔️
3. Present the completion page at our Concierge Counter, Ground Floor to get one spin for FREEBIES. 🎡
Don't worry, you will definitely get something! 😉
- Goosey wishes you Eid Mubarak!
- The Survey is open to all shoppers of MyTOWN Shopping Centre and 18 years old and above, except employees of Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd (“Management”), employees of concessionaires, advertising agencies, MyTOWN’s tenants and their respective immediate families.
- By participating in the Survey, the participant agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations of the Survey made by the Management.
- Redemption Rules:
- Survey and redemption of freebies or voucher can be made at MyTOWN Shopping Centre during operation hours: 10am- 10pm.
- The submission of Survey is limited to ONE (1) redemption per email account.
- The Survey and vouchers redemption is valid until 16 May 2022 only.
- The freebies can only be collected at Redemption Counter and Concierge Counter, Ground Floor. And for freebies in voucher form can only be redeemable at respective selected tenant outlets.
- Redemption of voucher and freebies is on first come first serve basis, subject to the Redemption item’s availability during the Survey Period. Selection of voucher type or gift design is not allowed.
- The voucher and freebies are non-transferable for another person and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability and while stock last.
- The Management reserves the right to disqualify any Survey entry that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid, or incorrect information.
- All taxes, insurance, logistics and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- If due to any circumstances beyond control where the Management is unable to provide the stated voucher or freebies or any part thereof, the Management reserves the right to substitute the voucher or freebies with any items of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion subject to availability and while stock last.
- Acceptance of any voucher or freebies shall constitute consent on the participant’s part to allow the use of the participant’s name, image, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Management for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or the other purposes without further compensation in any media for an unlimited period of time except where prohibited by the law.
- The Management’s decision regarding the vouchers and freebies, and/or in every situation including any which is not covered under this Terms & Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals maybe made or entertained regarding the Management’s decision on the same. The receipt by any of the participant of any Redemption items is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of the voucher and freebies shall constitute a release and discharge the Management, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents by each of the participant from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages (including special, indirect and consequential i. unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Redemption, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Redemption items, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Redemption, Redemption items and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Management reserves the right to change, amend, and revise this Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the participant shall be bound to such changes.